Step back in time into the most historic room at Stonecroft. The Buttery Room, located on the main floor, offers loads of period charm with gunstock beam ceilings and original doors. Marvel at the craftsmanship of the original hand-made door hinges and locks. Relax on a white iron and brass queen bed dressed in a nautical patchwork quilt, or sometimes the colors of Provence.
This historic accommodation offers easy room and bath access for anyone needing special assistance. Features include a private ADA-compliant bath, free wireless internet, and ground floor access. For your comfort and convenience, the room is equipped with plush robes, select amenities, and AC in the warmer months.
- Queen bed
- Private, en-suit, bath (ADA-compliant)
- Turkish towels
- Gilchrist and Soames amenities
- Plush terry robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio/alarm
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate