Step back in time into the most historic room at Stonecroft. The Buttery Room, located on the main floor, offers loads of period charm with gun-stock beam ceilings and original doors. Marvel at the craftsmanship of the original hand-made door hinges and locks. Relax on a white iron and brass queen bed dressed in a nautical patchwork quilt, or sometimes the colors of Provence.
This historic accommodation offers easy room and bath access for anyone needing special assistance. Features include a private ADA-compliant bath, free wireless internet, and ground floor access. For your comfort and convenience, the room is equipped with plush robes, select amenities, and AC in the warmer months.
- Queen bed
- Private, en-suit, bath (ADA-compliant)
- Turkish towels
- Gilchrist and Soames amenities
- Plush terry robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio/alarm
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate