Enjoy all the charm and romance of the Briar Rose with its French Country queen canopy bed, a stunning hand-painted mirror and dresser set, armoire, sitting area with gas fireplace (Oct. 1 – April 30), wonderful southern light, and a private patio just outside your door.
The spacious private bath features a two-person whirlpool tub, a separate shower, a heated towel rack, and vanity table with mirror along with an in-room coffee maker. In the morning, a delicious breakfast awaits in the B&B’s dining room, just downstairs.
This beautiful and spacious suite has been a guest favorite for years.
- Four poster queen bed
- Spacious room with patio doors opening to a patio and lawn area
- Writing desk and chair
- Gas fireplace (Oct. 1 – April 30)
- TV with flat screen /DVD player
- Private en-suite bath
- Jacuzzi tub
- Separate shower
- Heated towel rack
- In-room coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Turkish towels
- Gilchrist and Soames amenities
- Plush monogrammed robes
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary snacks
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate