CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
- All rooms and suites at our Mystic, CT bed and breakfast in Ledyard are available for check-in at 3:00 pm. If you anticipate arriving after 7:00 pm, please let us know so we can set up a late arrival check-in for you. Check out time is 11:00 am to allow enough time to prepare the room for incoming guests.
- Our room rates are based on double occupancy. We charge $35.00 for an additional person available in three of our rooms. All rates are subject to change.
- We require a 50% deposit for multiple night stays. The remaining balance is due at check-in and will be charged automatically to the credit card on file unless otherwise notified by guest. One night stays require the full amount due and will be charged when the reservation is made. Connecticut lodging tax is 15.00%. We accept Visa, Master card, Discover, and cash. If you plan to use a gift certificate or gift card to pay for part of your stay, please let us know in advance by email or phone.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
- To secure your reservation, you authorize Stonecroft Inn to charge your credit card for all fees associated with your stay at the time of booking. You also acknowledge that additional charges are authorized for damages, for missing items, and/or for products and/or services not anticipated at the time of booking but which are provided during your stay.
- Fireplaces in rooms are not available year-round, and may only be used October 1 – April 30.
- We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. We realize that cancellations are often beyond your personal control. Guests who have concerns are urged to consider travel insurance to protect yourselves against unforeseen eventualities including sudden illness in the family, airline or boat cancellations, any weather-related reason, etc.
In the event a reservation is canceled 14 days or more in advance of the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less a $50 processing fee. If a reservation is canceled within 14 days of the arrival date, deposits will be refunded, provided the room is re-booked for all nights reserved and is subject to a $50.00 processing fee. One night stays are nonrefundable if canceled within the 14 days. Holiday reservations are non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Same day cancellations will be charged the entire amount of the stay. If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us directly. Reservation changes are subject to a $50.00 administrative fee.
THIRD-PARTY GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Please be mindful when presenting third-party gift certificates such as those from BedandBreakfast.com. We do not accept more than $250.00 in third-party gift card redemptions per stay. Promotions and Specials offered by Stonecroft are not redeemable when using third-party gift certificates or gift cards. For guests intending on redeeming a gift card for their stay, please let us know when making the reservation. Gift certificates are not accepted at check-in without advance notice.
- A two-night minimum stay is required most weekends throughout the year. There are times however that we can accommodate one-night stays; please call to inquire. We will email you a confirmation within 48 hours after we receive your reservation deposit. Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation.
SPECIALS & PROMOTIONS
- Our specials are offered for the convenience of online booking reservations found on our website. These specials cannot be stacked or combined with any other discount offered by Stonecroft or any third party.
- Breakfast at Stonecroft Country Inn is served from 8:30 am to 10:00 am on most mornings during high season in our dining room located in the Yellow Barn. Breakfast time is flexible during weekdays and during the quiet season. Please notify us of any dietary needs at the time of your reservation so we can do our best to accommodate.
- We provide a smoke-free environment for the comfort of all our guests. Smoking or burning candles or incense in the guestrooms or anywhere inside our buildings or on the decks or patios is not permitted. Smoking may be enjoyed outside beyond the gardens and patios. Guests not complying with our nonsmoking/no candles policy will be charged a cleaning fee of $250.00.
- We welcome children 12 years and older at Stonecroft Country Inn.
- We love pets; however, we cannot accommodate them at Stonecroft Country Inn. Pets are not allowed in any room or on the grounds. We do not allow any pet to be housed in your car overnight or during the day. Please leave your pets at home or use a nearby kennel.
- Office hours are usually 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (We close earlier during the quiet season). Special arrangements are made for guests arriving after the office closes. Kindly let us know if you are delayed.
- If you plan on using a gift certificate to pay for part of your stay, please let us know either by email or phone.
GUEST ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You acknowledge Stonecroft Inn and/or any of its booking and reservation affiliates have made no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the safety or inhabitability of the premises.
- Guest(s) assumes all risk and expense for any loss, damage, and/or injury to self, members of the reservation party, and/or the property and its contents.
- Guest(s) agrees to hold Stonecroft Inn and its affiliates harmless for all injuries incurred while the guest(s) is on premises, regardless of how such injuries are sustained.
- Guest(s) agrees to put all trash in garbage containers prior to checkout and departure.
- Guest(s) agrees to not smoke inside the Room(s).
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors. A $200 smoke cleaning and remediation fee will be charged to the credit card if smoking occurs inside the Room(s).
- Please be aware of the potential for brush fires and extinguish all smoking materials properly when smoking outside.
- Open display or discharge of firearms is prohibited and the guest(s) will be asked to leave the property