Social Distancing & Cleaning Policies
We look forward to welcoming you to The Stonecroft Country Inn. As we prepare for your visit, we ask that we all make the following promises to each other:
Employees & Guests
- Please follow the CDC guidelines for handwashing and sanitizing.
- Hand washing or sanitizing stations will be available in common areas.
- Our staff will pass health checks prior to each shift.
We ask that guest follow the CDC guidelines prior to arriving. If you have been exposed, tested positive or are having symptoms before leaving home, please call the Inn and don’t come. I will hold your reservation for another time when you are cleared.
- If you have been exposed, tested positive or are having symptoms before leaving home, please call the Inn and don’t come. I will hold your reservation for another time when you are cleared.
- We are using enhanced cleaning procedures to sanitize all guest rooms and communal spaces.
- These measures include regularly sanitizing all door knobs, TV remotes and any other high touch areas in the Inn
- All sheets blankets and comforters will be laundered after each guest.
- Our cleaning products and procedures meet the CDC standards.
- Our staff will not enter your guest room throughout the duration of your stay unless agreed for a specific need.
- Our employees will wear face coverings as required by local health authorities.
- Seating arrangements in communal areas will provide social distancing options.
- We ask all guests to follow social distancing guidelines.
- A full breakfast will be served in our spacious dining room. The tables are all six feet apart and outside dining is available on nice mornings. If you will not be dining with us, we ask that you let us know the evening before. All tables will have your room name on it and that will be your table for the duration of your stay.