The Nor’easter, with its unique tiger maple queen-size canopy bed and wood floors throughout, provides a comfortably elegant room in which to relax. This suite opens to a large deck that wraps around the north side of the Yellow Barn, overlooking the back lawn and gardens.
Enjoy your morning coffee while sitting at a private table on the deck just outside your room. Additional features include a gas fireplace (Oct. 1 – April 30), sitting area with a comfortable loveseat that can pull out to a twin bed, and a small writing desk.
The spacious private bath offers a two-person whirlpool tub, separate walk-in shower, heated towel rack, vanity table, and in-room coffee maker. This is the perfect room for baby moons or birthday/anniversary celebrations!
- Four poster queen bed
- Spacious room with patio doors opening out to spacious side deck area.
- Writing desk and chair
- Gas fireplace (Oct. 1 – April 30)
- TV with flat screen /DVD player
- Private en-suite bath
- Jacuzzi tub
- Separate shower
- Heated towel rack
- In-room coffee maker
- Turkish towels
- Plush monogrammed robes
- Gilchrist and Soames amenities
- Iron and ironing board
- Individually controlled heat/air conditioning
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Complimentary snacks
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate