With the holidays just around the corner, we’d be willing to be that the holidays are on the hearts and minds of many. While we expect the holiday season to look different for everyone this year, we still hope to be able to welcome you to our charming Bed and Breakfast for a little bit of rest and relaxation – and maybe even a little holiday shopping at places like the Olde Mystick Village?
And, of course, while you’re visiting the area, there’s no better place to stay than our top-rated and luxurious Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT. From the moment you arrive at our historic Inn, you’ll see and feel the difference! Between our cozy guest rooms and our wonderful amenities, you’ll find that every detail of your stay, from start to finish, is thoughtfully tended to. Plus, we’ll soon be decorated for the holidays and ready to celebrate this festive season with you!
Holiday shopping in the Olde Mystick Village is something we look forward to every year. Come join us this season, and help up support all of these incredible business owners that make Mystic the wonderful getaway destination that it is! Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Mystic CT today!
Holiday Shopping in the Olde Mystick Village
If you’ve visited us in Mystic during the holiday season before, then you probably already know that downtown Mystic, and the Olde Mystick Village, is the perfect place to unwrap a little holiday magic, all while getting a jump start on your holiday shopping this year. This historic place is lined with more than 40 shops and eateries and is the perfect place to find interesting and unique gifts for everyone on your list this year.
Holiday shopping in the Olde Mystick Village is absolutely delightful, and it’s not very far from our Bed and Breakfast, either. Beyond just having great stores to choose from, the charming and historic buildings, all decorated for the holidays, will set an inviting stage so you can shop ’til you drop. Here is just a taste of what awaits in the historic Olde Mystick Village:
- Head to Alice in the Village for a gift shop that feels like something from Lewis Carrol’s Alice in Wonderland. It’s whimsical, wonderful, and a great place to pick up some tea for someone you love.
- For a touch of personal wellness, head to Becca Rose, where you’ll find a wide range of health and wellness-oriented products, including goat-milk soaps made right here in Mystic.
- There is plenty of cozy comfort, and great gift ideas, inside of Bestemors, a Scandinavian gift shop that offers a wonderful selection of Nordic goods.
- Stop into the Extra Virgin Oil Store, and enjoy a tasting of authentic olive oils from Italy. It’s a great place to pick up a unique gift for your favorite chef.
- Don’t miss your chance to step back in history at Franklin’s General Store. While you’re there, grab a bite of “America’s Best Fudge.” There are 21 unique flavors made here daily! It’s just one of the many delightful treasures you’ll find here.
- Another great place to score unique kitchen goods is Kitch. It’s the ultimate foodie’s haven!
- Munson’s Chocolates have been in the Olde Mystick Village since 1986 – but it has been in business since 1946! These chocolates are a Connecticut staple and the perfect holiday gift.
- Another tasty shop to visit is Pop on the Block, which features a wonderful variety of popcorn flavors.
- For all the young children in your life, there’s a gift waiting to be found at Toy Soldier. This store was the first to open its doors in the Olde Mystick Village and continues to delight toy-store enthusiasts to this day.
- Christmas lovers, this one is for you! Sofia’s Mystical Christmas celebrates Christmas year-round. It’s the perfect place to add something uniquely Mystic to your collection!
Escape at our Romantic Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT
We hope you’ll enjoy shopping at the Olde Mystick Village just as much as we do – these wonderful businesses are certainly worthy of your support this holiday season. When you can’t possibly shop anymore, know that the quiet and romantic accommodations at Stonecroft Country Inn will be here waiting for you. All you have to worry about while here is sitting back, relaxing, and enjoying your time away – we’ll take care of the rest!
With comfortable, cozy guest rooms, delicious breakfast each morning of your stay, and plenty of amenities, we hope you’ll soon discover your home away from home. We look forward to celebrating the holiday season with you! Book your getaway at our Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT.