There’s something incredibly magical about choosing to stay at a historic Inn with thoughtful and kind Innkeepers. That’s what you’ll find at our Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT. Whether you’re heading to New England for a romantic getaway, friend’s retreat, or solo adventure, a hosted stay at Stonecroft Country Inn will make your journey unforgettable. Unlike cookie-cutter hotels, our Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT, will be a unique place to make your home away from home. You’ll never forget the quiet, peaceful mornings, delicious breakfasts, and cozy evenings in by the fire.
More than just a space to keep your bags and sleep at night, our guest rooms tell a story where comfort and relaxation are the main characters. Our setting is out of a storybook, with rolling green lawns, ancient towering trees, charming maritime towns, and historical landmarks. Upon your first visit to our Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT, you’ll quickly see why our guests often return year after year to celebrate those big milestones, anniversaries, and new chapters in their lives. It’s also not uncommon for newlyweds to honeymoon with us—our guest room accommodations are tailored for privacy, romance, and intimate moments. Book your room today!
The Best Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT
Depending on what you most want out of your time in New England, our Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT, sets a pleasant tone. You’ll feel at ease, and taken care of when on-site and have plenty to explore nearby in Mystic and surrounding areas.
Here are five reasons to stay with us at our Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT:
- We offer a unique selection of lodging accommodations at the Inn. The ten guest rooms are split between our historic 1807 House and our renovated Yellow Barn building. Each room offers a subdued elegance—the historic rooms have original flooring and charming architectural details, while the suites in the newer structure are a mix of modern and classic appointments.
- Our breakfast service each morning is something to write home about! We offer sweet and savory dishes made with care and seasonal ingredients (local and organic whenever possible!) It’s the perfect way to start your day before exploring all of the best things to do in Mystic, CT.
- Nature lovers won’t have to go far to find beautiful outdoor areas for hiking and fresh air. Our six-and-a-half-acre property is gorgeous for afternoon strolls—soak up our award-winning seasonal gardens and lovely seating areas. We’re surrounded by 300 acres of conservancy woodlands just beyond our historic stone walls, creating a private setting to explore.
- As Select Registry property—a prestigious collection of Inns and B&Bs across the country—we’re held to a higher standard regarding cleanliness, amenities, and service. Once you’ve stayed at our bed and breakfast in Mystic, CT, you’ll immediately see the difference.
- We love our guests, and hospitality is our dream profession—this is why we do what we do, after all! Please don’t take it from us; our bed and breakfast in Mystic, CT, has nearly 550 five-star reviews on TripAdvisor. Our past guests often note our delicious breakfasts, beautiful property, romantic atmosphere, and welcoming service as to why they can’t wait to come back!
Our Mystic Bed and Breakfast for Your Romantic Getaway
A few other perks that set our bed and breakfast in Mystic, CT, apart from other lodging options in the area, are our special packages and enhancements you can add to your romantic getaway. For example, our Mystic Seaport Getaway includes a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival and admission for two to the largest maritime museum in the country and Mystic’s most popular attraction. And for the small details that make a romantic getaway even more memorable, we’re happy to add touches to your room, like bouquets of seasonal flowers, sparkling wine on ice, chocolate-covered strawberries, or personalized cards.
As guests at our bed and breakfast in Mystic, you’ll adore our comfortable accommodations, welcoming service, and attention to detail. You’ll quickly see why our guests return time and again for romantic couple’s getaways, anniversaries, and other milestones. We wholeheartedly believe that once you’ve experienced a hosted stay like we offer, you’ll never want to go back. We can’t wait to host you at our luxurious bed and breakfast in Mystic, CT! Reserve your room today.