When you come to a new area, one of the most incredible things to do is explore the culinary scene, and we’re lucky to have some of the best restaurants in Mystic, CT, just ten minutes from our romantic bed and breakfast. There’s an abundance of kitchen talent, fresh seafood, and locally grown produce in Mystic, translating to innovative menus, creative pairings, and classic dishes that will keep you coming back for more. The hardest part of your adventure in New England will be which of the best restaurants in Mystic, CT, to add to your itinerary.
That’s where we come in! As expert guides of all the best things to do in Mystic and beyond, we know from experience where you’ll have the most delectable meals around town. As a guest at our bed and breakfast in Mystic, CT, you’ll start the day with an elegant home-cooked breakfast. From fluffy blueberry pancakes and sweet French toast to savory egg dishes and perfectly crispy potatoes, joining us in the dining room will be a highlight of your stay.
Start planning your culinary journey at the best restaurants in Mystic, CT, today, and get your lodging on the books!
The Best Restaurants in Mystic, CT to Try This Year
We all know how important dining out can be on vacation, and the best restaurants in Mystic, CT, do not disappoint! Here are our favorite spots for fine dining, casual eats, and unforgettable meals.
- Oyster Club: For a true boat-to-table dining experience, you’ll want to head to one of the most popular and best restaurants in Mystic, CT, during your time here. In fact, the Oyster Club Mystic has graced the pages of impressive publications, including Travel + Leisure, for its locally sourced ingredients, creative menus, and two unique dining spaces.
- Mystic Pizza: It’s all about “a slice of heaven” at this famed Mystic restaurant. Melty cheese, meaty toppings, and appetizers are a favorite go-to for visitors and locals alike. Bring one of these famous pies back to our bed and breakfast in Mystic!
- S&P Oyster Company: This is one of the best restaurants in Mystic, CT, nestled right along the Mystic River. Enjoy the shimmering water views from the patio while enjoying chilled seafood starters, decadent pasta, or dry-aged ribeye steaks.
- Shipwright’s Daughter: This seasonal menu changes daily and showcases locally grown produce and fresh seafood. A few standout dishes are lobster toast, beet-pickled deviled eggs, and crispy fried oysters.
- Bravo Bravo: For authentic-meets-modern Italian food, you’ll find scratch-made sauces, hand-made pasta, and traditional desserts on this thoughtful menu. Don’t miss the craft cocktails and the wine list!
More Great Restaurants in Stonington, CT
The borough of Stonington, CT, is just under 20 minutes from our bed and breakfast in Mystic and offers some fantastic dining opportunities as well. After you’ve checked out the selection of the best restaurants in Mystic, CT, be sure to discover what the Stonington establishments are serving up.
- Water Street Cafe: The atmosphere is eclectic, the service staff welcoming and warm, the fresh oysters are on the half shell, and the drinks are strong. The perfect combination for a casual and memorable meal in Stonington, CT.
- Noah’s Restaurant: This unique eatery has been delighting diners since 1979 with scratch-made meals! Grab a spot at the beautiful horseshoe mahogany bar or in the dining room with unusual art and decor.
- Breakwater: With stunning views of the Stonington Harbor and Fishers Island Sound, this is a fantastic waterfront restaurant for a seafood-focused feast. It’s one of the best places to view a sunset with a craft cocktail in hand.
- Dog Watch Cafe: For dinner and a show, head to this casual restaurant overlooking the Dodson Boatyard, which also happens to host live music and entertainment. Extra perk: the outdoor seating is right on the water.
- Whitecrest Eatery: Located in the shopping haven of Velvet Mill in Stonington, CT, this elegant eatery offers small plates like lobster bisque, steamed mussels, and larger entrees like steak Bernaise and perfectly fried fish and chips.
Once you’ve tried all the best restaurants in Mystic, CT, you won’t be disappointed by the selection in Stonington!
The Best Bed and Breakfast in Mystic, CT
After spending a lovely evening at the best restaurants in Mystic, CT, with your partner, come home to a stunning room at Stonecroft Country Inn! Our bed and breakfast in Mystic is curated specifically with couples getaways in mind for peak relaxation and building connections. Our artfully-appointed accommodations provide the most romantic setting that will exceed your expectations.
Join us in the picturesque countryside of New England and soak up the peaceful atmosphere and charm of our historic property. You’ll enjoy fantastic and creative meals, visit fascinating sites and museums, and have a getaway of a lifetime. Our bed and breakfast in Mystic offers luxury and comfort in four traditional guestrooms in our historic 1807 House and six spacious Yellow Barn suites. The two master suites in the Yellow Barn are especially popular with honeymoon and anniversary couples. Head over to our booking calendar and get your reservation confirmed at our bed and breakfast in Mystic, CT, today!